Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Journey

Beautiful Sun set ! sitting at my desk this evening and looking out of the window it took me back thirteen years . That was very clear to me how I left my management position with American Airlines to start my journey to accomplish my dream it was one of the best decisions I made. To help and provide for the destitute homeless children around the world , Wow! it was a great journey, in the beginning years how I spent all my life savings in  doing things such as providing for the local needy children with food drives, educational toy drives, clothing's drives, wheel chair projects , carrying basic necessities and much more to children in need locally and in other parts of the globe with volunteers . Doing all these things I realized that I have spent most of my life savings and haven't created a long term solution for the needy children.

Realizing that I must come up with a long term solution to provide for the needy children I turn to putting a plan of action together . Researching, traveling and learning among many other things on how to come up with a long term solution to support the programs for the children and to provide them with life's basic necessities . Well now had to work more harder than before with sleepless nights, homeless nights and putting more than 18 hours a day was my schedule, now coming up with a plan and still keeping up with the local and international programs for the children grew harder and harder. I was more determined and kept writing on a self sustained program which will deliver more and more services for the children and to our fellow man.

Well! wrote over 242 pages on how to create a self sustained project and be able to provide for the children around the globe without depending on grants or donations, of course it is great to receive donations and grants we definitely need that to carry out our daily programs . Even though all of us have the heart to give sometimes we find if difficult to support our own basic life's necessities .

Therefore having a project that is self-sustained is far better when it comes to children , we should be able to provide for them without neglecting their daily needs .

Last thirteen years of hard work with courage, determination, perseverance ,honesty and well focused mind I was able to achieve with our volunteers all what we are today in making a difference in the little hearts out there and to our fellow-men .

Great ! the self sustained project now will create over 2000 jobs while providing educational programs for free for our children here in our communities and much more and still be able to provide for those in need around the world with food, shelter , clothing, education, medical care and much needed love and respect . Well now a little rest will go a long way for me and a warm cup of tea with a little squeeze of lime .

Currently our position is that we have secured 1200 acres, Architect site map is done, investors for the first phase are lined-up, now the process has begun for our first phase of the project in Hunt County Texas. Please visit www.hhcharity.org for more information on how you can be a great part in doing good for the "Good of All.

Thank you and have a wonderful three day weekend and be safe out there


No comments:

Post a Comment